We’ve got answers.
If a customer has an issue, they can register for free and start a claim from their BuySafe account to take advantage of their shopper benefits. BuySafe claims specialists handle customer claims, with no extra support required from your business. Shoppers automatically receive three benefits that are valid for 30 days after their purchase:
$10,000 Identity Theft Protection
If your shopper’s identity is stolen anywhere, we will provide access to identity recovery services, and reimburse expenses up to $10,000 for costs like attorney fees, removing criminal judgments, and disputing credit reports.
$1,000 Purchase Guarantee
If your shopper does not receive the products or services ordered in accordance with your terms of service, we’ll help to resolve the problem or issue a refund up to $1,000.
$100 Lowest Price Guarantee
If the price goes down on your site within 30 days of purchase, BuySafe will reimburse your shopper the difference, up to $100.
The BuySafe shopping guarantee helps increase your revenue and repeat customers, while also saving you time and money by acting as an extension of your customer service team.
BuySafe is designed for businesses with an ecommerce component that are reputable and reliable, so not all merchants may qualify. The BuySafe shopping guarantee sets your business apart by demonstrating that your product is authentic, will be delivered on time, and that you will provide outstanding customer service if something goes wrong – all according to your existing terms of service. Shoot us an email or call us at 1-888-926-6333 see if BuySafe is a good fit for your business.
The BuySafe shopping guarantee benefits automatically expire thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. All benefit claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase to keep the benefits, even if all the terms of sale are not yet fulfilled. Once a valid benefit claim is made, coverage applies until the claim is resolved.
After tens of millions of guaranteed transactions, our claims process is optimized to protect against fraudulent buyers. If your business receives a claim report, it will be investigated by experienced benefit claims professionals. Buyers are required to provide detailed information about their identity and purchase. These procedures put a spotlight on both parties, and the transaction, to ensure that everyone is held accountable for their actions, including false allegations.
All identity theft questions and claims are handled by our support team. In the event a customer’s identity is stolen anywhere, we’ll provide access to identity recovery services and reimburse expenses up to $10,000 for costs like attorney fees, removing criminal judgments, and disputing credit reports. Here’s how it works:
- First, the customer must register within 30 days of the guarantee being issued.
- The customer opens an identity theft claim within those 30 days.
- We will connect the customer with the appropriate expert to resolve their issue.
If a customer makes a claim about their purchase, it’s an opportunity for you, as the merchant, to resolve the matter and prevent unnecessary chargebacks. How it works:
- First, we direct the customer to contact your support team before opening a claim so you can resolve their problem or answer their question.
- If a customer initiates a claim, we notify you immediately so you can respond through your BuySafe dashboard or reach out to the buyer directly (99.9% of all claims are resolved this way.)
- On the rare occasion you and the customer are not able to reach an agreement, our mediation experts will contact you to evaluate the situation. If the claim is covered by our shopping guarantee, we will provide the applicable payment to the customer.
We are not your customer support, nor do we tell you how to do your customer support. We support your terms and conditions of the sale and will not ask you do to anything you wouldn’t do already.
All price claims are handled by our support team and paid out by BuySafe. There is no additional cost to you for any price claims paid. How it works:
- First, the customer creates an account and emails our support team a copy of their original receipt along with a screenshot showing the lower price on your website.
- We pay the difference, up to $100, to the customer via PayPal or check within one week of claim approval.
No. If a customer has an issue with an order, we first instruct them to reach out to your customer support channels to resolve the issue and prevent chargebacks. If a claim is opened by your customer, our dedicated claim support team handles it to resolution.
You can become a BuySafe merchant today, just sign up online and enter your average monthly website sales. If you sell over $100,000 average monthly, shoot us an email or give us a call at 1-888-926-6333 to get started.
Once you sign up, we provide instructions on installing a few snippets of code on your website and then BuySafe is live for all customers.
We will provide you with two small snippets of HTML code to install the graphical elements of the program on your website. Installing the entire program typically takes less than 30 minutes and can be done by whoever has access to your website.